Monday, May 3, 2010

Nerd. Word.




Vintage. Stylish. Sassy. Geeky. Fabulous. Fun!
If there is anything you got to be wearing this season and forever, it has to be the Nerd Frames.

I'm a HUGE (read as: Massive) sucker for anything that has nerd in it. So I may be slightly partial to this look, but trust me once you're hooked, you're hooked! Adding this simple accessory to your everyday outfit can change the way the world 'looks' at you!


Brands like D&G, RayBan, Linda Farrow, Prism, Blinde and heaps of others are working this trend and how!! And if you don't want to spend a bomb on a branded pair, simply raid your grandmother's closet, or head over to the local vintage store where I'm sure you'll find something you'll love. ♥

And boy oh boy, is this versatile. From making you look intelligent and well-read it also shows that you are quirky and fun and ready for change!

So prescription or not, cheat and get yourself a pair. The color options are endless but for me classic black rules the Nerd Clan!

I'll *seeyou* soon!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment