Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to where we belong! ♥


Hey Hey!

How has everyone been? Staying pretty? :)
So I know I've been off this for a while, but I promise you it's only because a lot has happened these past few months! :)

But I'm going to now stick to keeping this updated and new and happy! Previously I posted stuff that was flirty and chic and fashionable, mostly talking about trends or what I thought was hot, but now I'm also going to introduce you to people. To real people, who make fashion the joy that it is!

So whether it's new designers, people who's style I adore, little fashion happenings around the city, I'm going to try to cover it all.
Also also, if you know anyone who has great style or if you want to be featured here, get in touch with me! :D

Much Love.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment